The Sales Representative’s mandate is to sell at the best possible price the production coming from the three production points of Forex Inc, namely Mont-Laurier, Ferme-Neuve and Amos. He also sees to the purchase of certain materials for the plants in order to meet production needs.
Sales and purchasing
– Build bid and price lists;
– Purchase materials externally;
– Purchase materials internally (Inter-company);
– Place purchase orders;
– Maintain regular contact with customers in order to maintain the business relationship by presenting products and collecting information on market trends;
– Negotiate sales and contracts;
– Maintain regular contact with plant managers and shipping managers to ensure proper sales management;
– Manage deliveries and delivery rates (Coordinate transportation and schedules and negotiate rates);
– Ensure performance and profitability of deliveries;
– Meet with customers through meetings, conventions, visits, events and others;
– Regular visits to plants and production stakeholders;
– Prepare the planning of scheduling.
– Follow up on payments with customers;
– See to the resolution of complaints from customers;
– Ensure the management of the customer discount;
– Ensure the follow-up of the pre-billing.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing, operations management or equivalent experience;
– Five (5) years of experience in sales;
– Knowledge of the specifics of the forestry industry;
– Good understanding of market dynamics;
– Knowledge in the use of computers;
– Bilingualism (English and French), oral and written.
The masculine gender is used in this text as the neutral gender. The use of the masculine gender is intended to lighten the text and make it easier to read.