Reporting to the electrical supervisor, you will perform tasks related to the installation, maintenance and repair of various equipment used at the plant.
- Perform automation tasks related to plant improvements and problem resolution;
- Execute the refurbishment, modification, repair and maintenance of electrical installations;
- Analyze electrical or automation problems and make the necessary corrections;
- Solve problems or provide solutions in terms of instrumentation and control;
- Repair and install equipment and tools;
- Carry out the tasks indicated on the work plan according to the instructions;
- Keep his/her work area clean;
- At the request of his/her supervisor, perform any other task requested, necessary for the proper functioning of operations and for which he/she meets the normal requirements of the task.
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (D.V.S.) in electricity or Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in industrial electronics.
- Hold a C license (asset)
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of Wonderware and Studio 5000 software (asset);
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLCs (an asset);
- Knowledge of Schneider and Allen Bradley drives (an asset)
- Work consistently to improve maintenance practices;
- Demonstrate a good team spirit and a positive attitude;
- Be resourceful, conscientious and reliable;
- Possess good judgment and initiative in order to make necessary decisions;
- Be available to work on different shifts;
- Have health and safety as a primary value.