Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the day laborer actively participates in production line cleaning and operator staff replacement.
- Clean factory equipment;
- Replace operators on various lines: veneering, sawing and production;
- Sort and crush wood;
- Maintain the yard, stack log piles, remove non-compliant wood from bundles, etc.;
- Cut lower-quality wood;
- Cut veneer sheets;
- Carry out maintenance (e.g., forklift);
- Complete other related tasks. Tasks may vary by plant.
- Prior experience in a sawmill;
- Very good physical condition;
- Positive attitude;
- A timber classification card;
- Ease with units of measure.