Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the incumbent is responsible for the planning, configuration and maintenance of the plant’s automated systems. He/she programs and commissions the various control systems in the production line in order to optimize performance.
– Participate in the implementation of the control philosophy;
– Ensure the follow-up of the plant’s automated systems;
– Collaborate in the detailed engineering for automation projects aimed at optimizing our processes;
– Participate in the commissioning of new automation projects and ensure the transfer to production, including the training of operating personnel and the drafting of procedures and data sheets
– Prepare the programming of PLCs;
– Suggest improvements for the development of control systems;
– Develop the individual skills of operators and technicians in order to ensure their complete autonomy and reliability in the operation and maintenance of automated systems;
– Ensure optimum use of available technology by recommending and implementing advanced control strategies, optimizing the operator interface, managing alarms, etc.
– Have a relevant degree in a technical discipline such as (Engineering, Automation, Electrical or Electronics);
– Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
– Experience in PLC programming
– Experience with variable frequency drives, inductive sensors, photocells;
– Experience with inter-PLC communication networks; PLC/PC.