Under the supervision of the project director, the Project Manager is responsible for defining, supervising and coordinating projects entrusted to resources and/or external professional firms, for all the different stages of a project, from the preliminary studies to the supervision of the work carried out, while respecting our values in health and safety and environmental protection.
- Define the scope and objectives of assigned projects;
- Evaluate the internal and/or external resources required to achieve the objectives and manage these resources effectively;
- Define the budget required based on the scope of the projects, resources, and equipment needed;
- Define a detailed plan of tasks to be accomplished for each project under his/her responsibility and monitor the progress of execution for each project according to the defined timelines;
- Coordinate execution activities with the production, maintenance, health and safety and environmental departments;
- Carry out a rigorous follow-up of the projects under his responsibility in order to respect the allocated budgets;
- Develop and present periodic reports on the progress of the project;
- Manage service providers and contractors associated with the projects and assign mandates and communicate expected deliverables.
– Integration of health and safety as a core value;
– Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or related engineering ;
– 5-8 years of project management or related experience ;
– Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (an asset) ;
– Good knowledge of project management tools, methodologies, best practices and software ;
– Excellent analytical skills ;
– Excellent teamwork skills ;
– Proven ability to complete projects within the defined scope, budget and timelines ;
– Fluency in both French and English, oral and written.