IS OUR PRIORITY
Both in the factory and the forest, Forex carries out all of its operations with a deep commitment to sustainable development, striking a balance between the environment, the economy and the community. We have implemented a system that is continuously improved to ensure responsible resource management, a positive socio-economic impact, and the development of lasting relationships with the communities where Forex operates.
OUR COMMITMENT IN THE FOREST
PROTECTING RESOURCES AND MINIMIZING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
In our forestry operations, we are committed to implementing a rigorous, documented and regularly updated environmental management system to effectively manage the impact of our forestry activities on the environment.
THE STRUCTURE AND EXECUTION OF THIS SYSTEM ALLOWS US TO :
- Predict the impact that each of our activities, products and services have on the environment
- Consider our social and economic impact in order to engage in sustainable practices
- Monitor the establishment as well as our environmental objectives and targets
- Ensure the company’s continuous improvement and reduce pollution
- Ensure compliance with all norms and requirements, and exceed these requirements
- Provide training that is adapted our individual employees to ensure that they are all up to date with the developments in their field of expertise.
Forex is committed to mobilizing human and financial resources to maintain and further develop this system.